3-PACK Cling On Magnetic Dots are an alternative to the original mini magnetic base that comes with every Cling On magnetic tuner.
- High grade ultra-strong neodymium magnet
- All black color aesthetically blends with any headstock design, regardless the wood, color or finish of your instrument
- Slightly smaller size than the original mini magnetic base
- Easy removal - Magnetic dots are easily and safely removed with a piece of thread or dental floss. Just slide behind the magnetic dot and cut through the adhesive sticker. Remove any residue with lemon oik, fretboard cleaner or any furniture cleaner.
3-PACK Cling On Magnetic Dots for Cling On Tuner
Your purchase is protected by our 45-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! If FOR ANY REASON you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return your item/s within 45 days from the date of purchase (60 days for International orders). We will refund the full purchase price, INCLUDING shipping. Products must be returned in the manufacturer’s original packaging, including all items originally packaged with the product.
FREE NO-HASSLE RETURNS* - If for any reason you decide to return your item/s, simply email us your request to SALES@CLINGON.CO. We will email you a POSTAGE-PAID RETURN LABEL. The return label will be issued to the original address on your order. It's that simple.
*We do NOT offer postage-paid return labels on INTERNATIONAL ORDERS!
Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment.
For your protection, we recommend that you purchase a tracking number when returning your item. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping. Refund may not be processed for damaged or missing items.
All orders are shipped from Fullerton, California.
All US orders are shipped via USPS First Class Small Package service. Tracking number is provided free of charge. Standard delivery is 2-5 days.
!!! DUE TO COVID-19, TRANSIT TIMES FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS MAY BE IMPACTED!!!
All international orders are shipped via Direct Link Worldwide (www.directlink.com). They will transport the package to your country. Once packages are received at their local hub in your country it will be transferred to your country's local Postal Service. Your local Postal Service will make final delivery.
We offer two International Economy Shipping options. You can make your choice during checkout:
- International Economy - Limited Tracking. This service provides limited tracking, while your package is in Directlink's possession. Tracking ends once the package is transferred to your local Postal Service for final delivery. Average transit time (estimated/not guaranteed) is 10-15 Business Days.
- International Economy - Registered. This service provides limited door-to-door tracking. Please note, some foreign Postal Services may not scan third party tracking barcodes. In such cases, tracking status will be limited to while your package is in Direct Link's possession. Average transit time (estimated/not guaranteed) is 10-15 Business Days.
We are not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected mail. Tracking status for international shipments is not always in real-time. It may take 4-7 days from shipping before any tracking information becomes available.
We accept all major Credit Cards and PayPal. Credit cards payments are processed by STRIPE PAYMENTS (www.stripe.com). All transactions are safe and secure, processed through the processor's encrypted servers. We do not have access to any credit card numbers. For more info visit our processors' websites: www.stripe.com and www.PayPal.com